Tuesday, August 1, 2023

22- Day 10 Walking Camino- from Viana to Logroño

 Day 10: From Viana to Logroño

(June 8, 2023)

This is a short walking day for me.  I began my walk by passing through the town center, revisiting some of the places we saw last night. The route was straightforward, and I quickly left the town behind, entering the tranquil countryside once again.

During my journey, a friendly local man in a red jacket approached me and warmly shook my hand, complimenting me as a beautiful lady. His kind words brightened my day as I continued walking alone, relishing the peaceful surroundings.

The weather was cloudy, casting a somewhat gloomy ambiance over the scenery. As I continue my walking, I admired the usual vast, wild open fields adorned with colorful wildflowers. The terrain transitioned from open fields to a pleasant, shaded area with scattered trees from time to time. Along the way, I crossed a charming bridge.  Approaching Logrono, I saw a beautiful house stood adorned with an array of flowerpots.  The city of Logroño is right Infront of me!

Eventually, I arrived at Longo, and the city welcomed me with a serene park and magnificent trees. Adjacent to the Puente de Piedra bridge, I found the Camino information office, where I obtained a city map. Following the bridge, I soon located the Albergue where I planned to stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment